Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED required, Bachelors degree in Business Administration preferred; plus seven years of experience in the Table Games and casino operations in a supervisory capacity; or equivalent combination of experience and education. Must know basic strategy and be able to pass a basic strategy exam. Must have knowledge of Poker operations. Must be able to pass a math exam that includes specific player rating scenarios. Must be 18 years of age or older. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license; and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Ability to practice the principles of public relations and outstanding guest service.
* Extensive Knowledge of, and ability to deal, all table games offered by TOGE.
* Extensive and complete knowledge of Internal Controls.
* Knowledge of Blackjack, Three Card Poker, Fortune Pai Gow and Ultimate Texas Hold-em and future games to be offered by the Enterprise card games.
* General knowledge of the poker room operations including dealing the games Texas Hold-em, Seven Card Stud, Omaha and Omaha Hi Lo.
* Knowledge of procedures and Casino floor operations.
* Extensive Knowledge and practice of all Title 31 requirements.
* Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to adapt quickly to changing dynamics and priorities.
* Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to implement new games.
* Must know basic strategy and identify warning signs of advantage play.
* Ability to multi-task efficiently.
* Skill in human relations, communication and supervision of assigned staff.
* Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing with staff and the general public.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form.
* Ability to investigate and analyze information and be able to apply what is learned to the operation.
* Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
* Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and with team members and guests at all levels.
* Ability to demonstrate excellence in job performance, and continually seek improvement in results.
* Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
* Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to stand and walk; use hands and fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member occasionally is required to sit; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work is generally performed in a Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evenings, graveyards, holidays and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.