Table Games Floor Supervisor
|Starting Pay|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Under direct supervision of the Table Games Pit Manager, monitors all Table Games offered by Tohono O’odham Gaming Enterprise (TOGE), dealers, and all non-department personnel coming in contact with the Table Games pit on assigned shifts.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Practices outstanding guest service, to both internal and external guests, by promoting teamwork and creating a fun, friendly and inviting atmosphere that encourages mutual respect.
* Implements and ensures compliance with department, casino, gaming regulatory policies, procedures, and internal controls.
* Manages table inventories
* Supervises the operation of an assigned number of tables and dealers and identify possible irregularities in player/dealer conduct.
* Relays pertinent information regarding daily business to incoming Table Games Floor Supervisor whenever leaving a designated section.
* Evaluates and coaches all dealers to increase skill level.
* Ensures dealer quality and efficiency so they may deal at the Department mandated game pace (hands per hour).
* Ensures safeguarding of all company assets.
* Ensures the integrity of all games.
* Informs Table Games Shift Manager of any deviation from standard operating procedures.
* Renders impartial decisions using all available means, i.e. dealer/player, information and surveillance.
* Maintains player tracking log and table activity card and player rating.
* Assists in cleaning and maintenance of Table Games area.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED plus 2 years dealing experience; or successful completion of the Desert Diamond Casino Table Games Floor Supervisors mentoring and training program. Must be able to pass a basic Table Games strategy exam. Must be able to pass a math exam that includes specific player rating scenarios. Must be 18 years of age or older. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain a gaming license and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Extensive Knowledge of, and ability to deal, all table games offered by TOGE.
* Extensive and complete knowledge of Internal Controls.
* Knowledge of procedures and casino floor operations.
* Extensive Knowledge and practice of all Title 31 requirements.
* Skill in human relations, communication and supervision of assigned staff.
* Must know basic strategy and identify warning signs of advantage play.
* Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing with staff and the general public.
* Ability to apply basic mathematical skills to player and money tracking.
* Ability to practice the principles of public relations and outstanding guest service.
* Ability to respond to visual and auditory cues.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form.
* Ability to obtain and maintain gaming license.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk. The team member occasionally is required to stand; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work is generally performed in a casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work will be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts will be required.