Table Games Dealer
|Starting Pay|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Under direct supervision of the Table Games Floor Supervisor and the Table Games Craps Floor Supervisor, deals all Table Games offered by TOGE to guests on assigned shift.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Practices and promotes outstanding Guest Service, to both internal as well as external guests.
* Arrives on property to work in complete uniform and good personal hygiene.
* Provides a friendly, fun, harmonious atmosphere for guests.
* Demonstrates strong knowledge of all Table Games offered by TOGE.
* Demonstrates the ability to control games.
* Complies with department, casino, gaming regulatory policies, procedures, and internal controls.
* Deals at the department mandated game pace (hands per hour) for all guests.
* Ensures payouts are made quickly and accurately.
* Checks with the Table Games Floor Supervisor, Table Games Craps Floor Supervisor, or Table Games Shift Manager prior to the beginning of shift change.
* Ensures game protection and safeguards company assets.
* Verifies cards are free from marks and/or imperfections.
* Attends regular scheduled staff meetings.
* Responds to guest’s requests while maintaining integrity of game.
* Assists in cleaning and maintenance of Table Games area.
* Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED, must successfully pass dealing audition. Must be 18 years of age or older. Must demonstrate proficiency in the English language and math skills. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license; and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Ability to practice the principles of public relations and outstanding guest service.
* Extensive Knowledge and ability to deal all table games offered by TOGE.
* Extensive and complete knowledge of Internal Controls.
* Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing with staff and the general public.
* Ability to apply basic mathematical skills.
* Ability to handle stressful situations with guests.
* Ability to work overtime when needed.
* Ability to perform duties in a professional and positive manner.
* Ability to obtain and maintain gaming license.
* Skill in handling cards, gaming cheques and cash.
* Ability to deal at Department mandated game pace (hands per hour)
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to stand for extended periods; use hands and fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member occasionally is required to sit and walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Team member must be able to spend a significant amount of time twisting and turning with upper extremities extended across gaming table.
Work is generally performed in a Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evenings, graveyards, holidays and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.