Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED plus one year dealing experience or satisfactory completion of Desert Diamond Table Games Dealing Course - Certificate in dealing. Must be 18 years of age. Must demonstrate proficiency in the English language and math skills. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license; and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Ability to practice the principles of public relations and outstanding guest service.
* Extensive Knowledge and ability to deal all table games offered by TOGE.
* Extensive and complete knowledge of Internal Controls.
* Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing with staff and the general public.
* Ability to apply basic mathematical skills.
* Ability to handle stressful situations with guests.
* Ability to work overtime when needed.
* Ability to perform duties in a professional and positive manner.
* Ability to obtain and maintain gaming license.
* Skill in handling cards, gaming cheques and cash.
* Ability to deal at Department mandated game pace (hands per hour)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is required to stand for extended periods; use hands and fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee occasionally is required to sit and walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Employee must be able to spend a significant amount of time twisting and turning with upper extremities extended across gaming table.
Work is generally performed in a Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.