The Table Games Department has scheduled a 8-week Table Games Dealing School to begin on September 6, 2021 (Class times to be determined). Any Team Member, Tohono O’odham Tribal Member, or external Non-Team Member that are interested will be considered with the following conditions:
* Desert Diamond Casino & Entertainment Indian Preference Policy will be adhered to.
* All applicants must have a High School diploma or GED
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* No felony, theft or stealing convictions
* Must pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screen
* Must pass a Pre-Background Check
* Ability to obtain and maintain a gaming license
* Candidate will be required to take and pass a math test with a minimum score of 75% Math test will be conducted by Human Resources; all applicants will be scheduleD to complete test.
* Current Team Members must have successfully completed their probationary period by November 1, 2021 to be considered for this school.
* If an applicant is a former team member of Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment, he/she must be eligible to be rehired and have met the minimum required time for re-employment with Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment.
* Current Team Members must be in good standing with their department. Table Games management will contact the Team Member’s manager for their recommendation; in addition Human Resources will review the Team Members personnel record for any attendance, job performance, and/or any disciplinary actions (Team Members with more than 6 attendance points and/or a final performance observation notice on or before November 1, 2021 will not be eligible)