Be a Part of our Team!
Under direct supervision of the Table Games Floor Supervisor, deals all Table Games offered by TOGE to guests on assigned shift.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Practices and promotes Outstanding Guest Service, to both internal as well as external guests.
* Arrives on property to work in complete uniform and good personal hygiene.
* Provides a friendly, fun, harmonious atmosphere for guests.
* Demonstrates strong knowledge of all Table Games offered by TOGE.
* Demonstrates the ability to control games.
* Complies with department, casino, gaming regulatory policies, procedures, and internal controls.
* Deals at the department mandated game pace (hands per hour) for all guests.
* Ensures payouts are made quickly and accurately.
* Checks with the Table Games Floor Supervisor or Table Games Shift Manager prior to
the beginning of shift change.
* Ensures game protection and safeguards company assets.
* Verifies cards are free from marks and/or imperfections.
* Attends regular scheduled staff meetings.
* Responds to guest’s requests while maintaining integrity of game.
* Assists in cleaning and maintenance of Table Games area.
* Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
* Performs other duties as required.