Education and Experience: High school diploma or GED, must successfully pass dealing audition. A minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a casino dealer with the games of Craps, Roulette, Baccarat and Blackjack; or certification from an accredited dealer school. Must be able to deal (3) three primary games with a high level of proficiency (primary game is defined as craps, blackjack, roulette and baccarat). Must be able to deal all non-primary games within 6 months of employment: non-primary is defined as all other table games offered by TOGE not designated as primary. Must be 18 years of age or older. Must demonstrate proficiency in the English language and math skills. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license; and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Ability to practice the principles of public relations and outstanding guest service
* Extensive knowledge and ability to deal all table games offered by TOGE
* Extensive and complete knowledge of Internal Controls
* Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing with Team Members and the general public.
* Ability to apply basic mathematical skills
* Ability to appropriately manage stressful situations, occasionally dealing with irate customers
* Ability to perform duties in a professional and positive manner
* Ability to obtain and maintain gaming license
* Skill in handling cards, gaming cheques and cash
* Ability to deal at Department mandated game pace (hands per hour)
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to stand for extended periods; use hands and fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member occasionally is required to sit and walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Team member must be able to spend a significant amount of time twisting and turning with upper extremities extended across gaming table.
Work is generally performed in a Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evenings, graveyards, holidays and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.