Surveillance Tech (West Valley)
|Starting Pay|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Under direct supervision of the Surveillance Tech Supervisor, maintains and repairs all Surveillance systems equipment. Troubleshoots, keeping accurate repair logs, inventory, parts replacement, installation, proper use of tools and associated test equipment.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Conducts preventative maintenance of all Surveillance equipment.
* Troubleshoots all equipment utilized by the Tohono O’odham Gaming Enterprise.
* Repairs all camera and equipment malfunctions found with the Surveillance system.
* Installs new equipment in and around the casino for Surveillance purposes.
* Provides system repair and malfunctions on an on-call basis.
* Troubleshoots, repairs, and programs hand-held radios and mobile base stations for the Surveillance Department.
* Analyzes trouble reports, decides on appropriate course of action to repair.
* Maintains maintenance log and repair schedules.
* Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED plus (one) 1 year experience in audio and video equipment repair or network maintenance. Electronics certificate required. Must be 18 years of age or older. No felony, theft, assault or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain a gaming license and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Knowledge of audio and visual electronic equipment, maintenance and repair of them.
* Knowledge on troubleshooting the current surveillance systems.
* Knowledge of operating a digital system within the surveillance environment.
* Knowledge of all aspects of operating a digital system.
* Knowledge of basic electronics.
* Knowledge of electronic troubleshooting and repair.
* Knowledge of computer networks.
* Knowledge of surveillance equipment.
* Knowledge of basic CCTV cabling.
* Ability to work in a stressful fast-paced environment.
* Ability to analyze and fix problems.
* Ability to operate surveillance equipment.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situation where only limited standardization exists.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
* Ability to communicate, read, and write clearly in basic English.
* Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
* Skills and ability to utilize different computer applications.
* Skill in operating business computers and office machines, including in a Windows environment, specifically Word, Excel, Access, and presentation software (such as PowerPoint).
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to sit and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk. The team member occasionally is required to stand; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Work is generally performed in an office and casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evenings, graveyards, holidays and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.