Support Coordinator (Facilities) (West Valley)
|Starting Pay|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Under direct supervision of the Assistant Facilities Manager, the Support Coordinator position will be responsible for supporting maintenance activities through reviewing maintenance, construction and special work orders and assisting the Facilities Group in establishing a Total Productive Maintenance environment to assure support of the enterprise maintenance priorities. The position will also provide maintenance interface with procurement to determine inventory requirements for completion of work orders. The position will also support area group’s effort to maintain essential historical documentation of maintenance work orders and all Facilities related equipment inducted into the Enterprise Asset Management Program. Knowledge of infrastructure, operating equipment and sub- components of equipment.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Schedules standard and regulatory Preventive Maintenance (PM) work orders with the Facilities Maintenance Staff and Supervisor.
* Develops, evaluates and maintains preventive maintenance work orders to ensure regulatory compliance and periodic maintenance activities are identified.
* Participates in the review of new corrective maintenance work orders to validate or modify calculated priority to reflect Facilities needs. Updates work orders for equipment and file all work orders daily.
* Arranges for vendor interface for product support; initiates Purchase Requests.
* Assists department leadership in determining inventory requirements for materials and parts. Coordinates bill of materials for each work order and indentify inventory addition, revision or return requirements.
* Assists with maintaining inventory Par levels for in shop and vendor repair items; provides daily tacking of the Automatic Reorder Report (ARR) and for material delivery tracking. Receives parts daily, stocks and allocates items in the appropriate storage area.
* Utilizes Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to assist leadership in maintaining accurate essential maintenance records, tracks equipment repairs and document work status from opening through closure.
* Utilizes CMMS software to create and revise work order tasks that include procedures, materials, labor and tools as requested by leadership.
* Develops, maintains and utilizes a parts ordering system that supports the Total Productive Maintenance Process (TPMP) standards. Purchases, tracks, receive and document parts needed for inventory and repairs. All parts ordered from a technician must be written on parts request form and must be linked to the equipment in our current CMMS system.
* Provides technical assistance for maintenance activities including the evaluation of equipment failures to determine cause of major or recurring failures and in establishing actions that should be taken to prevent recurrence of problem. Researches obsolescence or replacement parts as requested.
* Provides interface to secure contract labor in order to support maintenance work projects, as needed.
* Reserves plant tools or rental equipment as requested.
* Reports all unsafe acts or conditions that may cause injury to plant personnel or damage equipment. Reports all noncompliance and work to support all aspects of the company’s environmental program goals.
* Maintains an accurate inventory of all Facilities related equipment inducted into the Enterprise Asset Management Program and conducts reconciliation with the assigned Financial Asset representative to be at a frequency determined by the Finance Controller.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED required; four years progressive experience in facilities Maintenance Procedures to include experience in troubleshooting plant maintenance problems, purchasing, and inventory control. Must be 18 years of age or older. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background investigation; and to include the following:.
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Knowledge of Tohono O’odham Gaming Enterprise.
* Knowledge in proactive planning and scheduling of maintenance.
* Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
* Knowledge of business English, proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and basic arithmetic.
* Knowledge of records management and basic accounting procedures.
* Ability to be highly organized to handle multiple tasks & prioritize.
* Ability to communicate, read, and write clearly in English.
* Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
* Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and with team members at all levels.
* Ability to represent the Tohono O’odham Gaming Enterprise in a professional manner.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
* Ability to carry out instructions furnished in verbal or written format.
* Skill in operating business computers and office machines, including in a Windows environment, specifically a CMMS preferably MPULSE. And Excel software.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to sit and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk. The team member occasionally is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, specific vision abilities required include close vision and ability to focus on details and component quality, while working in a warehouse environment with frequent interruptions.
Work is generally performed in an office setting with a moderate to high noise level. Some work is performed in a Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Days, evenings, graveyards, holidays and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.