Slot Shift Supervisor
|Starting Pay|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Be part of our Team!
Under direct supervision of the Assistant Slot Shift Manager, assists in all phases of Slot Operations on assigned shift.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Promotes positive guest relations, greets guests and creates a friendly atmosphere.
* Observes and recognizes irregularities in casino personnel or guests and institutes appropriate action.
* Applies fair and consistent supervision and disciplinary practices.
* Supervises all subordinate slot personnel.
* Creates schedules to ensure adequate coverage.
* Assists in hiring, termination, and discipline of all subordinate slot personnel.
* Assists in creating and issuing reports and documentation.
* Assists with the planning and budget preparation for the department.
* Investigates and resolves guest complaints.
* Plans and administers work schedules and assignments for direct reports.
* Issues appropriate disciplinary action according to Tohono O’odham Gaming Enterprise (TOGE) and departmental policies.
* Ensures tidiness and cleanliness of responsible areas, assuring all chairs are pushed in.
* Monitors the performance of direct reports, ensuring adherence to all TOGE and departmental policies and procedures.
* Aware of the various types of slot and video gaming device cheating methods and is able to recognize any potential attempts while monitoring assigned section.
* Authorizes jackpots over $1200 as needed and completes tax forms if necessary.
* May assist in banning guests and liquor sweeps as needed.
* Ensures that direct reports work with security personnel and other casino staff as necessary.
* Ensures compliance with all National, State, Local and Tohono O’odham Gaming Office Regulations.
* Assists in the coordination of and preparation of special slot functions.
* Prepares shift reports.
* Attends mandatory meetings as scheduled.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED plus 3 years experience as a slot attendant or 1 year experience in a slot supervisory capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be 18 years of age or older. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain a gaming license.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to sit and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk. The team member occasionally is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The team member is required to wear a portable communication device with earpiece at all times during shift.
Work is generally performed in a casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.
Generous Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
401(K) Retirement Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Free or Reduced Cost Meals