Slot Project Coordinator (West Valley)
|Pay Rate|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Under direct supervision of the Assistant Technical Director of Slots, coordinates all installs, conversions and preventive maintenance for Slot Department related machines and equipment of the Tohono O’odham Gaming Enterprise.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Maintains the electronic components, systems, and peripherals of gaming machines.
* Repairs and modifies components, electric systems and peripherals of the gaming machines.
* Provides training as needed.
* Works with internal and external parties to coordinate projects.
* Coordinates schedules and activities, tracking progress, reporting results, and general administrative support as needed.
* Tracks and manages key project documents, project change documentation and spreadsheets.
* Investigates gaming machine issues per the Tohono O’odham Gaming Office (TOGO).
* Configures gaming machines to meet manufacturers and regulatory agency specifications.
* Removes, moves, installs and/or upgrades gaming machines.
* Assists guests with gaming machines instructions as requested.
* Tracks and records all usage and testing.
* Maintains a good communication with team member and maintains a positive and professional work environment.
* Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
* Complies with internal controls, policies and procedures as they pertain to this position.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
Associates Degree in electronics or related field plus 3 years of experience in troubleshooting electronic devices, 3 years in gaming machines; or equivalent combination of education and experience. AutoCAD experience preferred. Must be 18 years of age or older. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation and obtain and maintain a gaming license and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Knowledge of mechanical functions and play aspects of gaming machines, procedures and Casino floor operations.
* Knowledge of gaming machine and the electronic data system hardware.
* Knowledge of configuration of gaming machines.
* Knowledge of testing equipment.
* Knowledge of basic manual hand tool and repair methods.
* Knowledge of electronically mechanical troubleshooting methods and techniques.
* Knowledge of PCB repair.
* Skill in customer service.
* Knowledge and experience using a voltmeter and troubleshooting wires as it relates to gaming machines.
* Knowledge in electronic systems and electro-mechanical systems.
* Ability to work odd hours and be on call for emergency purposes.
* Ability to read schematics and perform software control of peripherals.
* Ability to communicate, read, and write clearly in English.
* Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
* Ability to follow instructions and to abide by department and Casino policies and procedures.
* Skill in operating business computers and office machines, including in a Windows environment, specifically Word, Excel, Access, and presentation software (such as PowerPoint).
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to sit and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk. The team member occasionally is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work is generally performed in a Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holidays and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.