Public Area Attendant- Part Time
|Starting Pay|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Be part of our Team!
Under direct supervision of the Floor Supervisor, cleans public areas, meeting rooms, restrooms, offices and halls in the Hotel.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Uses chemicals to clean and sanitize the public bathrooms, sinks, mirrors, walls, toilets and floors.
* Moves furniture and hangs drapes.
* Sweeps, carpet cleaning, scrubs, waxes, and polishes public area floors.
* Vacuums rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies in the public areas and offices.
* Cleans meeting rooms and elevators including walls and carpet.
* Cleans all public areas in the Hotel.
* Dusts furniture, wash walls, ceiling, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
* Empties wastebaskets and cleans ashtrays in public areas and pool area.
* Maintains and cleans the pool area and furniture.
* Replenishes bathroom amenities, replaces light bulbs within public bathrooms.
* Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
* Fills out maintenance requests for any item(s) that need repair.
* Assist in making deliveries to guest rooms; rollaway beds, cribs, amenities, etc.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED preferred. Six months experience in hotel housekeeping preferred. Must be 18 years of age or older. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to stand for extended periods; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk. The team member occasionally is required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work is generally performed in a Hotel setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Job involves working with and around chemicals, dust and bio-hazards. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.