|Starting Pay|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Under direct supervision of the Promotions Manager, creates and implements strategy to bring guests to the property. Ensure compliance of promotions with MICS and Compact. Maintains confidentiality of all privileged information.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing complete information to employees for all promotions.
- Establish and maintain a communications system for internal and external notification needs.
- Responsible for driving headcount to properties through use of the database marketing to increase revenue.
- Works in compliance with internal control and policies and procedures.
- Responsible for collaborating efforts with other departments and within the marketing department to schedule, plan, implement and use analysis for all promotions/events and database promotions.
- Responsible for facilitating and running all electronic promotion functions.
- Completion of required promotional paperwork to ensure compliance.
- Participates in the planning and establishment of goals and objectives for promotions/events, database marketing, with respect to budgets, player reinvestment, promotions/lotteries, internal and external communication, analysis, facility requirements, technology updates, equipment, logistical requirements, and other related issues.
- Evaluates direct mail strategy based on analysis, history and budget to determine successes and improvements.
- Negotiates terms, executes, and administers multiple contracts with vendors for goods and services, in accordance with accounting practices, goals, budget constraints, TOGO MICs and policies and procedures.
- Designs, develops, implements and evaluates promotions/events, database promotions and maintains checklists.
- Submits monthly reports on promotions/events, database promotions and evaluation for all direct mail pieces.
- Works with other departments and organizations on promotions/events, database promotions and keeps other departments informed.
- Ensures proper notification to each department on all promotions/events and database promotions events.
- Responsible for following budget, monitor monthly P&Ls and contribute to annual fiscal budgets.
- Responsible for maintaining absolute confidentiality of all written and oral information.
- Follows up on invoices and payments for promotions/events and database promotions events.
- Assists with the development of the calendar of events and distributes for publication.
- Coordinates complete direct mail process, including but not limited to monthly newsletter, birthday and new enrollment mail pieces.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree plus two years experience in promotions/events or database marketing; or equivalent combination of experience and education. Must be 18 years of age. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
- Knowledge of the functions, structure, and policies and procedures of Tohono O’odham Gaming Enterprise.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of public relations, promotions, loyalty programs and database marketing in a guest service oriented environment.
- Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
- Knowledge of business English, proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and basic arithmetic.
- Knowledge in direct mail processes.
- Knowledge of evaluation of player loyalty programs.
- Knowledge of computer utilization in database marketing/business operations.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of player analysis, and reinvestment in gaming environment.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to communicate, read, and write clearly in basic English.
- Ability to keep up with technology specific to electronic database marketing activities.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- Skill in operating business computers and office machines, including in a Windows environment, specifically Word, Excel, presentation software (such as PowerPoint) and POS systems.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is required to sit and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, climb and balance. The employee occasionally is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work is generally performed in an office and Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.