Players Club Shift Supervisor
|Pay Rate|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Under direct supervision of the Players Club Assistant Manager, oversees the shift operations of the Player’s Club.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Applies fair and consistent supervision which includes
* Assists in hiring, termination, and disciplinary actions.
* Plans and administers work schedules and assignments for direct reports.
* Assist with the planning and budget preparation for the department.
* Monitors the performance of direct reports, ensuring adherence to all TOGE and
departmental policies and procedures.
* Coordinates and shares information with other departmental shift supervisors/managers.
* Ensures all bank work procedures are followed and completed accurately.
* Assists in the new employee training.
* Assists in coordination/execution of events/promotions related to the Players Club.
* Communicates on a regular basis with the Players Club Assistant Manager regarding operations. Reports any problems to the Players Club Assistant Manager.
* Provides external information to guests.
* Assures accurate departmental paperwork trails, inventory and maintenance.
* Ensures that all operational information is transferred to the next Players Club Shift Supervisor to ensure a seamless transition for guests.
* Resolves employee and department concerns on outstanding issues.
* Communicates with guest service standards to guests.
* Creates an environment that compliments service.
* Develops techniques for reinforcing guest relations.
* Delivers ongoing customer service training to Player’s Club staff.
* Greets groups brought in as they arrive at the casino and helps them through the Player’s Club environment.
* Verifies department logs and summary logs; assigns job duties.
* Review and recommends updates for department policies and procedures.
* Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
* Ability to demonstrate and practice outstanding guest service at all times.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
High School Degree or GED; plus three years experience in casino operations and players club and/ or guest service; one year supervisory experience required. Must be 19 years of age. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Knowledge of supervisory techniques.
* Knowledge of player’s club and casino operations.
* Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
* Knowledge of business English, proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and basic arithmetic.
* Knowledge of principles and practices of public relations, promotions, and marketing in a guest service oriented environment.
* Knowledge of computer utilization in marketing/business operations.
* Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
* Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
* Ability to work with the public and provide an outstanding experience for guests.
* Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing with staff and the general public.
* Ability to apply basic mathematical skills.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form.
* Skill in operating business computers and office machines, including in a Windows environment, specifically Word, Excel, Access, and presentation software (such as PowerPoint).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee occasionally is required to sit; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work is generally performed in an office and Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.