Player Development Coordinator
|Starting Pay|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Under direct supervision of the Events Manager, the Player Development Coordinator will assist the Player Development Department with the coordination of activities.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsible of all administrative components of Player Development.
* Assists with tracking systems updates and records retention.
* Assists with the coordination of promotions, events, and activities.
* Assists with all activities developed for attraction and retention of VIP players.
* Coordinates Player Development activities in a timely manner such as dinner/hotel reservations, VIP event attendance, concert requests.
* Maintains integrity and updates of current player accounts.
* Develops internal and external communication channels and systems.
* Responsible for working on the main desk while on shift, attending to daily VIP guest requests regarding complimentaries.
* Maintains good communication with team members and maintains a positive and professional work environment.
* Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
Associates Degree plus two years administrative experience; inventory control systems experience preferred; gaming experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Relevant and direct experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirement. Must be 18 years of age or older. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
* Must have professional appearance and demeanor.
* Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
* Ability to communicate effectively in the English language both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form.
* Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse community.
* Skill in operating business computers and office machines, including word-processing, spreadsheets, database software programs, inventory control systems, POS system and e-mail.
* Knowledge of records management and basic accounting procedures.
* Ability to communicate, read, and write clearly in basic English.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
* Skill in operating business computers and office machines, including in Windows environment, specifically Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to sit and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk, climb and balance. The team member occasionally is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work is generally performed in an office and Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.