Be part of our Team!
Under direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, performs preventive maintenance, repair, and renovation on facilities and grounds.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Repairs and maintains physical structures of the Tohono O’odham Gaming Enterprise Facilities.
* Performs plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and carpentry maintenance and repairs such as replacing solenoid valves, switches, relays and thermostats, rewiring, small construction build outs, repairs and refinishes furniture, installing plumbing pipe and related plumbing fixtures, unstopping clogged sinks, toilets, drains and garbage disposals, resetting circuit breakers, replacing cord caps and light switches, makes minor repairs to heating, refrigeration, air conditioning units and other electrical equipment; repairs damaged walls and doors; paints inside and outside building walls.
* Uses power and hand tools to perform repair and maintenance work.
* Repairs and installs kitchen equipment.
* Alternate ON-CALL shifts and work shift work.
* Performs all types of tile work, carpet repairs, chair and table repair.
* Drive trucks to transport materials and supplies.
* Order parts and supplies.
* Follow proper procedure when ordering and purchasing parts and submitting paper work.
* Replaces defective lighting problems and makes the necessary repairs.
* Refinishes concrete work on floors, walkways, and other projects.
* Paints structures, repairs plaster and woodwork with carpenter tools.
* Repairs or replaces mechanical equipment in buildings as needed.
* Repairs or replaces routine plumbing fixtures as necessary.
* Performs routine maintenance tasks on the Casino Facilities daily.
* Responsible for the safety and security of personnel within the Casino by ensuring the safety devices are in good working conditions.
* Mixes prepared paints and paints a variety of exterior and interior surfaces.
* Performs small patch plaster jobs.
* Completes general landscaping and street repairs.
* Performs urgent maintenance and repairs including opening sewer blockages,
* Accomplishes clean-up of equipment and shops.
* Attends and participates in meetings and planning sessions.
* Opens, tracks and closes out work orders; conducts data entry on work orders.
* Conducts inventory of materials, re-orders, and stocks materials.
* Observes safety rules and maintains a safe environment.
* Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
* Assists in building emergencies such as fire alarms, water and electrical outages.
* Performs other duties as assigned.