Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED plus five years technical experience in specialty or general maintenance field, three of which must have been in a supervisory capacity with a minimum of 6 direct reports. Familiar with a CMMS Computerized Maintenance System. Must be 18 years of age or older. Must posses a valid driver’s license. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Knowledge of Building Management Systems
* Knowledge of fire pumps and kitchen ansul systems.
* Knowledge of critical and emergency power systems.
* Knowledge of a hydronic based mechanical cooling and heating systems.
* Knowledge of facilities maintenance in a commercial or industrial building larger than 100,000 sq ft of total space.
* Knowledge of use of maintenance tools, chemicals, cleaners, and disinfectants.
* Knowledge of the methods and practices used in preventive maintenance and repair work.
* Knowledge of occupational hazards and applicable safety practices.
* Knowledge of rough and finish carpentry.
* Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing with team members and the general public.
* Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and with team members at all levels.
* Ability to understand and follow oral and written instruction.
* Ability to prepare and maintain work orders.
* Ability to use hand tools and electrical tools.
* Ability to prioritize and accomplish tasks within strict deadlines.
* Ability and willingness to learn theory and principles, and to become certified in a variety of building trades.
* Ability to demonstrate excellence in everything, and continually seek improvement in results.
* Skills in the safe operation of power tools and shop equipment.
* Skills in diagnosing and repair of equipment utilized.
* Skills in supervising assigned personnel.
* Other related duties as assigned
* Ability to demonstrate Outstanding Guest Service at all times.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member regularly is required to climb or balance; and talk or hear. The team member occasionally is required to sit; and taste or smell. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Work is performed both indoors and outdoors. Exposure to natural weather conditions and various dusts and mists may occur while performing outdoor duties. Standing and walking may be on uneven surfaces or unstable ground. Situations where safety-toe shoes, safety goggles, gloves, protective face shields, or hardhats are needed may occur. Days, evenings, graveyards, holidays and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.