Kronos Business Analyst
|Starting Pay|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Be a Part of our Team!
Under direct supervision of the Financial Controller, the Kronos Business Analyst provides tier-three level technical support collaborating with the Kronos system team. The primary focus of this position is the support and maintenance of the Kronos Workforce Suites including Time and Attendance systems. This individual will serve as a subject matter expert in the functional area of Kronos and will assist with installation of new features of the Kronos system, ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, analyzing data flows for process improvements, and other technical projects as assigned.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Acts as a liaison between functional users, IT and technical vendors
* Reviews, analyzes and evaluates business processes and user needs for all functional areas that includes the Kronos time and attendance and additional service modules
* Analyzes production problems and identifies solutions/changes wherever necessary. Works with team members, application vendor, and IT resources to secure necessary changes
* Adheres to quality assurance standards and systems development and delivery methodologies
* Provides functional knowledge of Kronos modules, analyzes business requirements, creates functional specifications to meet business requirements, testing and configures Kronos modules
* Leads activities relating to testing, training and support of upgrades and new implementations
* Responsible for updating current test scripts if necessary as well as developing new testing scripts for upgrades
* Responsible for full understanding of each upgrade and patch implementation. Provide users on what is being upgraded and what additional enhancements that are now available with the updates
* Works with HRIS Analyst, PeopleSoft Business Analyst, Payroll Manager and IT Department to resolve data/setup/configuration issues or enhancements between PeopleSoft and Kronos
* Responsible for troubleshooting technical issues
* Continuously increases both Payroll knowledge and Kronos/tool knowledge by participating in group meetings/conferences
* Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to basic to intermediate ad hoc data requests
* Works with Payroll Manager to create/maintain reporting and scheduling of all reporting positions
* Coordinates schedules and tracks progress of specialized work projects or departmental functions
* Other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or closely related field plus 5 years of Kronos system and front-end user experience. Must be 18 years of age or older. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Strong analysis skills of Payroll/Scheduling Systems
* Knowledge of Kronos suite of system modules
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Excellent math, analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to provide technical guidance and leadership to professional personnel in area of expertise
* Skill in problem solving and decision making
* Ability to demonstrate close attention to detail
* Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times
* Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns
* Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
* Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
* Technical writing skills
* Skill in operating business computers and office machines, including in a Windows environment, specifically Word, Excel, Access, and presentation software (such as PowerPoint)
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to sit and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk. The team member occasionally is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work is generally performed in an office and Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.
Generous Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Free or Reduced Cost Meals