|Starting Pay|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Be part of our Team!
Under direct supervision of the Room Chef. Job requires washing, sanitizing, organizing and replenishment of all dishes, utensils, equipment, food storage areas, floors and food preparation areas.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for keeping all equipment, utensils and containers clean and ready for use.
* Cleans floors, walls, wash tubs, counters, and shelves; cleans mop sink area.
* Empties boxes and trash.
* Properly disposes of grease and garbage left in pots and pans.
* Defrosts and clean refrigerators and iceboxes.
* Dumps and cleans the garbage can.
* Stocks serving stations with dishes and utensils.
* Keeps all work areas free of trash, clean and organized.
* Responsible for maintaining a clean, organized and sanitized work area all while following all tribal, city, state and federal health/food safety regulations and codes.
* Responsible for making sure that all areas of their assigned venue/outlet/kitchen are taken care of and all assigned duties are completed.
* Responsible for all equipment, tools, floors, work stations and food prep areas are kept clean and organized; as well as free from all clutter, trash and non-approved items.
* Ability to understand and follow through with all assigned tasks.
* Ability to clearly communicate with Room Chefs.
* Works according to established procedures of the Casino.
* Awareness and operates within proper safety and sanitation guidelines.
* Maintains a good communication with co-workers and maintains a positive and professional work environment.
* Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
Some experience in the restaurant or kitchen maintenance area is preferred. Must be 18 years of age or older. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is required to stand for extended periods; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee occasionally is required to sit; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work is generally performed in the Casino’s kitchen area with exposure to heat, fumes, second-hand smoke, high noise level and steam. Days, evenings, graveyards, holidays and/or weekend work are expected. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required. Will work in all venues unless specified by the Executive Chef or Food & Beverage Management.
Generous Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
401(K) Retirement Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Free or Reduced Cost Meals