|Starting Pay|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Under direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, responsible for the deep cleaning of the all Kitchen equipment that is operated by natural gas and or electricity.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for keeping all kitchen equipment, clean and ready for use. With the ability to safely disconnect and reconnect electrical and gas line connection.
* Properly disposes of grease and garbage left in or on equipment.
* Safely operate low pressure and medium pressure steam cleaning equipment.
* Responsible for maintaining a clean, organized and sanitized work area while following all tribal, city, state and federal health/food safety regulations and codes.
* Responsible for making sure that all areas of their assigned venue/outlet/tools and support equipment are taken care of and all assigned duties are completed.
* Responsible for all equipment, tools, work stations and food prep areas to be kept clean and organized; as well as free from all clutter, trash and non-approved items.
* Ability to understand and follow through with all assigned tasks.
* Ability to clearly communicate with Maintenance Supervisor and other team members who may operate and repair each piece of equipment.
* Works according to established procedures of the Casino.
* Has awareness and operates within proper safety and sanitation guidelines.
* Maintains good communication with co-workers and maintains a positive and professional work environment.
* Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
Must have some electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience. Experience in the restaurant or kitchen maintenance area preferred. Be familiar with energy isolation practice such as "Lock Out Tag Out" procedures. Be 18 years of age or older. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Knowledge of kitchen equipment maintenance operations.
* Knowledge of safe practices in a kitchen working environment.
* Ability to be organized.
* Ability to safely use and administer cleaning equipment and supplies.
* Ability to communicate, read, and write clearly in basic English.
* Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
* Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment.
* Ability to perform in a professional appearance and manner.
* Ability to clearly communicate with all management.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to stand for extended periods; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk. The team member occasionally is required to sit; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work is generally performed in the Casino’s kitchen area with exposure to heat, fumes, steam, second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work are expected. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required. Will work in all venues unless specified by the Maintenance Supervisor or Facilities Management.