Kiosk Drop/Fill Team Member
|Starting Pay|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Under direct supervision of the Cage Supervisor, responsible for the drop and fill processes for kiosks, ATMs, and Jackpot machines.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for opening, removing, filling and securing currency cassettes from the kiosks, ATMs, currency dispensers and Jackpot machines.
* Verification of returning money from cassettes.
* Adheres to all ATM/Kiosk Internal Controls.
* Provides light maintenance to equipment as needed.
* Prepares paperwork for each Drop and Fill.
* Generates reconciliation documents as required.
* Informs supervisors of any irregularities associated with the Drop and Fill processes.
* Ensures machines and surrounding areas are maintained and clean.
* Maintains confidentially of all information.
* Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED plus 1 year of cash handling experience. Must be 18 years of age or older. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Knowledge of cash handling techniques.
* Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
* Knowledge of records management and basic accounting procedures.
* Ability to accurately enter information into computer systems.
* Ability to communicate, read, and write clearly in English.
* Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
* Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and with co-workers at all levels.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
* Ability to carry out instructions furnished in verbal or written format.
* Ability to continually seek improvement in results.
* Ability to process data, format, and generate reports.
* Skill in operating business computers and office machines, including working in a Windows environment, specifically Word, Excel, Access, and presentation software (such as PowerPoint) and accounting casino programs.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk. The team member occasionally is required to stand; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Work is generally performed in a fast paced environment with a high noise level. Some work is performed in a Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.