|Pay Rate|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Under direct supervision of the Keno Supervisor, writes keno tickets and sells keno cards. Distributes prize money and verifies the winning card.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Explain and teach guest the game of Keno.
* Writes keno tickets for guest in areas of the casino.
* Responsible for processing keno tickets.
* Stock stations in keno area.
* Assists in cleaning up the keno area.
* Operates keno register, computer and calculator.
* Pays out winning tickets.
* Promotes, explains and encourages Players Club membership to guest.
* Puts all equipment away at closing.
* Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED. Must be 18 years of age or older. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain a gaming license and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Knowledge and application of excellent guest service.
* Knowledge of business English, proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and basic arithmetic.
* Knowledge of Keno.
* Ability to apply basic mathematical skills.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form.
* Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and with team members and guest at all levels.
* Ability to understand and follow oral and written instruction.
* Ability to communicate, read, and write clearly in basic English.
* Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
* Ability to work as a team member.
* Ability to work with timeliness and thoroughness.
* Ability to work and finish multiple tasks.
* Skill in assisting guest on completing tickets.
* Skill in ensuring accuracy of keno tickets.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to sit and stand; use fingers and hands; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk. The team member occasionally is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work is generally performed in a casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.