|Pay Rate|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Under direct supervision of the Slot Director, responsible for the successful overall functioning of the Keno/Bingo Operation.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Develops, implements and maintains Keno/Bingo Department policies and procedures.
* Provides input to Slot Director on ways to increase revenue by way of special events, tournaments, and marketing strategies.
* Maintains working knowledge of all Tohono O’odham Gaming Enterprise operations, programs, promotions, events and services.
* Oversees the supervision of personnel which include recruitment, termination, retention, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution.
* Investigates and resolves guest complaints with a win, win approach.
* Analyzes daily operations to project and increase revenue.
* Analyzes statistics on Bingo performance floor layouts, recommends needed changes.
* Prepares schedules and ensures adequate staffing.
* Responsible for approving time records of team members.
* Responsible for all team member discipline actions.
* Attends manager meetings.
* Ensures compliance with policies, Tohono O’odham Gaming Office Regulations and State.
* Ensures departmental budgets are followed and/or not exceeded.
* Ensures guest service standards are met.
* Ensures proper communication to all department team members.
* Ensures games are run on a timely and efficient basis to meet department goals.
* Ensures all required monthly reports required by management are delivered upon due dates.
* Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
* Prepares and hold monthly team members meetings.
* Updates department policy and procedures.
* Reviews Bingo Files daily to ensure accuracy, and adjust discrepancies according to regulations.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years experience in Keno/Bingo operations including managing personnel; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Relevant and direct experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirement. 1 year marketing experience preferred. Must be 18 years of age or older. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain a gaming license and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Knowledge of training and motivating techniques.
* Knowledge and application of excellent guest service.
* Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
* Knowledge of business English, proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and basic arithmetic.
* Knowledge of principles and practices of public relations and guest service.
* Knowledge of computer utilization in marketing/business operations.
* Knowledge of Keno/Bingo operations.
* Knowledge of FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) rules, acceptable hiring practices and sexual harassment avoidance.
* Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
* Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing with staff and the general public.
* Ability to apply basic mathematical skills.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form.
* Ability to supervise and train team members, to include organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments.
* Ability to investigate and analyze information and to resolve issues.
* Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and with co-workers and guests at all levels.
* Ability to understand and follow oral and written instruction.
* Ability to work as a team member.
* Ability to work with timeliness and thoroughness.
* Ability to work and finish multiple tasks.
* Skill in assisting guests on completing tickets.
* Skill in ensuring accuracy of keno tickets.
* Skill in supervising assigned staff.
* Skill in operating business computers and office machines, including in a Windows environment, specifically Word, Excel, Access, and presentation software (such as PowerPoint).
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to sit and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk. The team member occasionally is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work is generally performed in a casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.