Education and Experience:
High school degree or GED; three years experience in IT Support: or equivalent combination of experience and/or education based on determined experience and accomplishments considered by department management and Human Resources. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Knowledge of relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
* Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
* Knowledge of computer hardware and software and telecommunication systems.
* Knowledge of current developments and technological trends in computer hardware and software.
* Knowledge of available computing and/or network hardware and peripheral equipment.
* Ability to perform preventive maintenance on computer hardware and software.
* Ability to communicate technical guidance and instruction to users on the use of PC and/or mainframe applications and systems.
* Ability to determine computer problems and to coordinate hardware and/or software solutions.
* Ability to communicate, read and write clearly in basic English.
* Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
* Records maintenance skills.
* Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
* Technical writing skills.
* Skill in operating business computers and office machines, including in a Windows environment, specifically Word, Excel, Access, and presentation software (such as PowerPoint).
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to sit and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk. The team member occasionally is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work is generally performed in an office and Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Days, evenings, graveyards, holidays and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.