|Pay Rate|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Under direct supervision of the IT Support Manager, works in various IT areas to gain knowledge and experience.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Develop technical and guest service skills required to support computer hardware and software.
* Learn skills to administer systems and networks.
* Learn system analysis and programming skills.
* Provide administrative support to IT department.
* Maintains good communication with co-workers and maintains a positive and professional work environment.
* Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
High school degree or GED; desire to become an IT professional; must be a Tohono O’odham tribal member. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background investigation and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Knowledge of guest service standards and procedures.
* Ability to learn from other professionals and hands on experience.
* Ability to analyze.
* Records maintenance skills.
* Organizational skills.
* Ability to work in a cooperative work environment.
* Ability to communicate, read, and write clearly in basic English.
* Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
* Skill in operating business computers and office machines, including in a Windows environment, specifically Word, Excel, Access, and presentation software (such as PowerPoint).
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to sit and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk. The team member occasionally is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work is generally performed in an office and Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.