ERP Applications Administrator
|Pay Rate|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Under direct supervision of the IT Applications Manager, provides complex system-level support of the Enterprise ERP system and some closely related systems. Provides technical support to all system users. Defines and maintains system configuration processes, including security access and workflow definitions. Applies best industry practices of security, performance optimization, and training tasks to enable users to maximize productivity.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Technical lead for all administrative tasks for the ERP and related systems.
* Provide the second line of support for technical issues with these applications.
* Performs problem resolution and provides on-call support for the ERP and related applications.
* Provide documentation for all workflows and implement any workflow changes.
* Define the application security models and coordinate all changes to user security.
* Coordinate activities to research, test, and apply patches
* Work closely with Developers and DBA to perform database refreshes
* Create custom queries for end users
* Maintains good communication with team members and maintains a positive and professional work environment
* Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required
* Perform all migrations to the Staging and Production environments
* Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED plus 5 years experience administrating a complex ERP system. Preference given to PeopleSoft and Kronos experience. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Experience administering a complex ERP system. PeopleSoft experience preferred.
* Experience providing end users support for large applications.
* Expert in designing, implementing, and supporting complex processes
* Knowledge of best practices for an application security model.
* Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
* Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
* Knowledge of relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
* Knowledge of federal copyright laws as they pertain to the use of computer software.
* Ability to design and implement multi-level workflows.
* Ability to work with both technical and non-technical application users.
* Ability to analyze operational requirements and assess data processing technology and capacity requirements.
* Ability to communicate, read, and write clearly in basic English.
* Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service.
* Ability to develop and write systems and applications documentation and guides for users.
* Ability to provide technical guidance and leadership to professional personnel in area of expertise.
* Ability to determine the nature of systems software problems, and to communicate technical guidance and information to users.
* Ability to perform preventive maintenance on systems.
* Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of guests and offer appropriate solutions.
* Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
* Skill in the use of computers, preferably in a PC, Windows-based operating environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to sit and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk. The team member occasionally is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work is generally performed in an office and casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.