Under direct supervision of the Venue Manager, Busser II set tables with clean linens and silverware and remove soiled dishes, glassware and silverware from the tables. Secondary responsibilities include proper maintenance and cleaning of side stations, floors, furniture, and restrooms, perform other duties as assigned. Works efficiently in a team based environment and must follow all alcohol beverage and Food handling policy guidelines as well as all TOGE internal controls, consistently.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for efficient stocking of all items needed for service in the server side stations.
- Responsible for proper clearing of soiled plates, glassware, silverware, and shell baskets to dish stations by running bus carts to kitchen to be emptied, cleaned and returned to the side stations immediately
- Tends to guests, responds to any additional requests, and is knowledgeable of the service standards and properly followed.
- Maintains side stations, including floors, in a sanitary and organized manner.
- Properly uses bus carts in a safe and sanitary manner when maneuvering through the kitchen area and dining room.
- Properly clears dirty plates, glasses, silverware, napkins, food and beverage debris from tables, chairs and bases.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of the entire work area.
- Properly performs all opening, running and closing Busser side work.
- Properly clears all surfaces on tables within 5 minutes of guests departure.
- Responsible for properly re-setting dining room tables in accordance with the table top standard.
- Polishes silverware, glassware, etc and prepares for use.
- Completes side work assigned by Venue Manager.
- Maintains good communication skills with team members and guests and maintains a positive and professional work environment.
- Recognizes that each team member is a representative of the casino and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect and sensitivity to the needs of every person (guests and team members).
- Provide a positive dining experience for guests.
- Performs any and all other duties as assigned including, but not limited to the following: seating guests, bussing and setting tables, and keeping the floor clear of debris.
- Travel between Desert Diamond Casino properties may be needed.
- Maintains proper attendance in accordance with Casino policy.
- Due to changes and modification in the job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity; some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.