Blackjack Dealer School
|Starting Pay|| |
|Employment Status|| |
The Table Games Department has scheduled a 12-week Blackjack Dealing School, (Tentative Date/Class times to be determined). Interested people will be considered with the following conditions:
* Desert Diamond Casino & Entertainment Indian Preference Policy will be adhered to.
* All applicants must have a High School diploma or GED
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* No felony, theft or stealing convictions
* Must pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screen
* Must pass a Pre-Background Check
* Candidate will be required to take and pass a math test with a minimum score of 75%; Math test will be conducted by Human Resources; all applicants will be scheduled to complete test.
* Current Team Members must have successfully completed their probationary period by January 20, 2020 to be considered for this school
* If an applicant is a former team member of Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment, he/she must be eligible to be rehired and have met the minimum required time for re-employment with Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment
* Current Team Members must be in good standing with their department. Table Games management will contact the Team Member’s manager for their recommendation; in addition Human Resources will review the Team Members personnel record for any attendance, job performance, and/or any disciplinary actions (Team Members with more than 6 attendance points and/or a final performance observation notice will not be eligible for this school)
* Current Intern participants (HR Internship/Departments Internships) will be considered, only after completion of 75% of their current Intern Program
* Candidates must pass the Table Games Dealing School with a minimum score of 80% for each area evaluated, including a score for attitude, attendance and skills testing. In addition, the candidate must pass a final audition to be considered as a candidate for a position of Table Games Dealer.
* Successful completion of the Table Games Dealing School will only qualify the candidate for potential employment in the Table Games department. There are no guarantees of immediate placement. Vacancies will be filled with Dealer school graduates as positions become available. These positions will primarily be a part-time, with no guarantee of shift or hours per week Qualified external candidates who are offered a position will be required to pass an 2nd pre-employment drug screen if more than 30 days have passed from the date of their successful audition. In addition a Gaming License background check with the Tohono O’odham Gaming Office (TOGO) and Arizona Department of Gaming (additional licensing will be required for internal 4B candidates) must be successfully completed.
How to Apply for the Table Games Dealing School:
All applicants must complete an online application at www.ddcaz.com