Bingo Cashier/Clerk- Part Time
|Pay Rate|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Under direct supervision of the Bingo Shift Supervisor, issues Bingo cards to guests and maintains a log of bingo sales. Issues payouts for winning cards.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Maintains accountability of all bingo papers in the packing room.
* Maintains cash accountability in the Bingo Cashiers Clerk bank.
* Maintains daily bingo paper issued serial number log, sales and payouts report.
* Provides courteous service to all guest.
* Reconciles cashier banks and paper sales. Makes daily deposit.
* Payouts winning cards in accordance with winning card verifications and payment procedures.
* Validates bingo paper.
* Assists in weekly cleaning.
* Assists with monthly inventory of packing room.
* Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED. Must be 18 years of age or older. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain a gaming license and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
* Knowledge of business English, proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and basic arithmetic.
* Knowledge of principles and practices of public relations and guest service.
* Knowledge of computer utilization in business operations.
* Knowledge of cash handling.
* Ability to communicate, read, and write clearly in English.
* Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
* Ability to apply basic mathematical skills.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to sit and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk. The team member occasionally is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work is generally performed in a casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.