Bingo Caller (West Valley)
|Starting Pay|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Under direct supervision of the Bingo Shift Supervisor, calls the Bingo game, records numbers and verifies the winning cards.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Sets up calling station, flashboards and printer.
* Ensures games are run in an orderly manner.
* Calls all Bingo numbers in a clear and distinct fashion.
* Records all called Bingo numbers.
* Verifies winning card and records payout.
* Assists in cleaning up the Bingo area.
* Puts all equipment away at closing.
* Assists in weekly cleaning.
* Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED. 1 year previous gaming experience preferred. Candidate may be required to pass a Guest Service Assessment. Must be 18 years of age. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
* Knowledge of business English, proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and basic arithmetic.
* Knowledge of principles and practices of public relations and customer service.
* Knowledge of computer utilization in marketing/business operations.
* Ability to communicate, read, and write clearly in English.
* Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
* Ability to speak clearly and concisely.
* Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing with staff and the general public.
* Ability to apply basic mathematical skills.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form.
* Skills in accurately recording numbers and payouts.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to sit and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk. The team member occasionally is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work is generally performed in a Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.