|Starting Pay|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Under direct supervision of the Director of Casino Marketing, oversees all advertising activity of the Enterprise. Ensures maximum exposure through the use of optimum mediums. Works with Directors to develop and implement advertising strategies and tactics.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensures the effective, efficient and appropriate flow of communication through directing comprehensive and appropriate communication programs.
* Ensures all components of advertising including creative, copy prints, sponsors, and photography meet company standards.
* Advertises the Enterprise in appropriate media to ensure greatest exposure with the public to generate interest and revenue.
* Provides direction and recommendations to agencies and directors.
* Provides analytical expertise to evaluate media campaigns for success and make any modifications necessary.
* Prepares annual budget and ensure compliance within budget for all advertising/media activity.
* Develops, cultivates and builds relationships with vendors, guests, and others within organization.
* Ensures content is accurate and updated in a timely manner, when ad additions and changes occur.
* Oversees all Enterprise market research and collaborates with other departments.
* Works with media team to achieve strategic and tactical marketing objectives.
* Writes formal media plans and justifications with supportive objectives and strategies.
* Maintains awareness of current trends, market conditions and demographic data.
* Attends community activities and events as a company representative.
* Supervises the department to ensure adequate and appropriate exposure with compliance to regulatory, copy right protections and marketing specifications.
* Improves staff effectiveness by coaching, counseling, training, and recommending disciplinary action for employees; plans, delegates, monitors, and appraises job tasks and results in a timely manner.
* Maintains a good communication with co-workers and maintain a positive and professional work environment.
* Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet.
* Generate monthly reports on marketing digital campaigns and performance.
* Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability.
* Analyze key metrics that unit our website traffic and establish metrics
* Monitors and analyzes metrics in order to adjust initiatives and campaigns accordingly to benefit the Enterprise.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree plus five years advertising experience or related fields; prefer gaming and digital marketing experience; three of the five years in a management capacity; or equivalent combination of experience and education. Must be at least 18 years of age. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Knowledge of the functions, structure, and policies and procedures of Tohono O’odham Gaming Enterprise.
* Knowledge of principles and practices of advertising, public relations, promotions, and marketing in a customer service oriented environment.
* Knowledge of marketing strategies, processes, and available resources.
* Knowledge of advertising and media production principles, methods, techniques, procedures, facilities, and equipment.
* Knowledge of guest service standards and procedures.
* Knowledge of the market and demographic data.
* Ability to lead and mentor a team.
* Must have professional appearance and demeanor.
* Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
* Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
* Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
* Ability to assess operational requirements and to plan and organize work flow patterns and schedules.
* Extraordinary research skills and the ability to apply them.
* Ability to communicate effectively in the English language both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situation where only limited standardization exists.
* Must promote best practices, evaluate processes and adhere to procedures.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
* Skill in operating business computers and office machines, including word-processing, spreadsheets, database software programs and e-mail.
* Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is required to sit and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, climb and balance. The employee occasionally is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work is generally performed in an office and Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.