Access Control Coordinator
|Starting Pay|| |
|Employment Status|| |
Under direct supervision of the Access Control Manager, maintains databases and all required documentation for the Access Control System, Electronic Key System and Key Control for Tohono O’odham Gaming Enterprise.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the protection of Tohono O’odham Gaming Enterprise assets.
* Reviews requests for access authorizations to process and code key transactions.
* Conducts basic locksmithing repairs and tasks
* Operates an Engraving and electric Key Duplicator Machine with software applications.
* Sets up and maintains lock, key, and badge information in computerized databases.
* Coordinates completion of timely forms, logs, reports, and rosters with all departments.
* Generates, compiles, and reconciles information and records from multiple systems.
* Maintains inventory databases to ensure accurate inventory of keys and related parts.
* Researches, prepares and analyzes various administrative and data-based reports.
* Reports Access Control issues to Manager and assists with related incident investigations.
* Assists with implementations, installations, and repairs of electronic access control systems.
* Assists with training personnel on policies, procedures, and responsibilities.
* Operates a camera and photographs staff for import into a Team Member Directory.
* Functions as a Helpdesk for assistance and as resource to address the needs of staff.
* Files access control requests, photos, reports, inventory and logs electronically.
* Serves as backup during staff absences.
* Prepares accurate documentation and meets with internal, external and gaming auditors.
* Maintains highest level of confidentiality in regard to records, reports and investigations.
* Certifies that Access Control equipment is clean and in functioning order.
* Assists with the development and implementation of division policies and procedures.
* Ensures compliance with departmental standard operating procedural manuals and casino policy manual.
* Maintains excellent communication with all team members, and a positive and professional work environment.
* Coordinates, and completes projects as assigned.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Requires a High School Diploma or GED, plus 2 years of experience with helpdesk support, 1 of the 2 years of which must have continuous experience with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook and Word) at an intermediate skill level, answering customer phone calls, operation of basic office equipment, and inventory control or related field. Prefer 1 year of administrative Access Control and locksmithing specific work experience. No arrests in the past year except minor traffic violations. Must be 18 years of age or older. No felony, theft, assault or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screening, criminal and financial background investigation, obtain/maintain a gaming license and to include the following:
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
* Knowledge at intermediate level of Microsoft Office softwares, such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* Knowledge of safety operations and procedures, safety methods and practices, and public/customer service skills in a casino environment.
* Knowledge of applicable federal, state, county, and local laws, regulations, and requirements.
* Knowledge of business English, proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and basic arithmetic.
* Knowledge of Access Control systems software.
* Knowledge of computer file retention procedures.
* Ability to use multiple softwares related to Access Control, and other aspects of the position.
* Ability to easily adapt to new and upgraded softwares pertaining to the position.
* Ability to work a camera for security purposed employee photos.
* Ability to file paperwork Alpha-Numerically, and Chronologically.
* Ability to maintain an accurate database of unique identification numbers for employees, contractors, gaming board, and gamming official, including reassigning these identifiers in case of lost badges.
* Ability to communicate, read, and write clearly in basic English.
* Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
* Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and with co-workers at all levels of employment.
* Ability to follow instructions in verbal and written format
* Ability to demonstrate moral character, honesty, tact, fairness, lack of prejudice and desire to help when dealing with people.
* Ability to analyze situations and adopt appropriate courses of action.
* Ability to exercise independent judgment.
* Ability to demonstrate excellence in all aspects of your job, and continually seek improvement in results.
* Ability to work extended hours and various work schedules.
* Ability to perform in a professional appearance and manner.
* Ability to use good judgment and foresight.
* Ability to type at least 30 wpm.
* Skilled at using Personal Computers and other office equipment such as printers, copiers, scanners, and faxes.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is required to sit, walk and stand for extended periods; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee occasionally is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee occasionally is required to smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Work is generally performed in an office and Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required. May be scheduled for 24/7 "Call-back" to help fill-in during the Access Control Technician & Locksmith’s absences.